By clicking the ‘Checkout’ button in the Checkout page, you (hereinafter mentioned as “Participant”) will be deemed to agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Depending on weather and condition of the environment Ambigrum Japan Inc. (Hereinafter mentioned as “Company”) conducts service (hereinafter mentioned as “Service”) with, Company might have to change itinerary.
2. Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, natural or man-made disasters or any other occurrences.
3. Company shall not be held responsible for any loss caused by a delay of public transportation due to an accident or other causes.
4. Company will refund the participation fee in case we have to cancel any Service that Company offers owing to unavoidable circumstances of Company.
5. Participant may cancel his/her booking at any time, but no refund will be available unless the cancellation process is completed a week before the day of the Service (in which case Participant will receive a refund – not including payment processing fees and the cancellation fee, if any).
6. The cancellation fee is calculated as below;
When the cancellation process is completed,
a. earlier than 30 days before : 0 %
b. 29 days to 15 days before : 25 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 50 %
7. Company shall not be held responsible for any accident, happening and trouble caused by the cancellation or postponement of the Service.
8. For Participant’s own safety, please follow instructions from our staff (hereinafter mentioned as “Staff”). Company reserve the right to remove Participant from the Service who repeatedly refuse to follow instructions of Staff. No refund will be issued in this instance.
9. Participant will assume any responsibility for any accident, trouble and damage caused by the act of the participant himself/herself despite all instructions and warnings by Staff.
10. Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, happening and trouble caused by Participant himself/herself despite all instructions and warnings by Staff.
11. Even if Participant notify Company beforehand, Company may not be able to meet any special demands (e.g. catering for allergies/religious beliefs).
12. Participant authorizes Company to use all photos that Company takes during Service that the Participant have joined, to advertise Company on any websites Company has the right to do so, the other services that Company decides in partnership with a Third Party business, and to utilize such data and information for Company’s marketing purposes, and all related business activities.
13. The use of photos mentioned in Article 12. shall be used solely for promotional purposes. If Participant clearly refuses to the use of photos mentioned here in a written form, Company shall stop the production and printing of the material with such photos, data and information, delete all the relevant data and delete the remaining materials.
14. When Participant request to change the date of participation, in case it is possible from the point of scheduling and human resources matter of Company, such change shall be accepted with certain charge. The charge is calculated as below;
When the request is made,
a. earlier than 22 days before : 0 %
b. 21 days to 15 days before : 10 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 25 %
d. after 7 days before : 50 %